Re: TECH: query on zoi & laho terminators

Colin says:
> I believe the terminator is required to be a lojban word, and must
> be set off from the text by lojban pause eather end. (Since
> people usually use lerfu or names, the closing terminator
> is normally followed by a pause too, but that's not part of
> the rule).

My understanding is that zoi or laho is followed by any legal
lojban syllable, & that this syllable acts as the terminator.
I think I got this from John Cowan, & was so impressed at
its ingenuity that I inceived it into my own language, discarding
the previous method for dealing with the same problem.

----
mihelaholaho. And laho