Re: significant Lojban news! (???)

la lojbab. cusku di'e

> For example, "Jingle Bells" in the car today (they don't yet
> realize that you don't sing Xmas carols in July)

Neither does >my< daughter, and he is 6 and has never spoken anything
but English.  Of course, these days it's just as likely to be the
version that goes "Jingle bells/Batman smells/Robin laid an egg...".

> But it was sure exciting and inspiring when we were hearing it.

I'm sure it was, indeed.  It is equally so to hear about it.

--
John Cowan      cowan@snark.thyrsus.com         ...!uunet!lock60!snark!cowan
                        e'osai ko sarji la lojban.