readability

Veijo Vilva writes:

advertise      gubnoi        gubni notci    a generic term, use tanru
                                            to restrict: vecnu gubnoi

alga, algae    xasyspa       xamsi spati    perhaps too general?

Thanks for the readable format. Most lojban writing is done with
no concern for readability by non-experts. I can barely understand
gismu and lujvo decoding overwhelms my short term memory stack.

Normally I delete the lujvo posts. I carefully read this
post because of the good formatting.

I notice in my own writing there is a tendency to excess complexity
and I can not read what I wrote. Maybe lojban is a write only language.
--
        Frank Schulz ( fschulz@pyramid.com )