Re: comments on the batch of lujvo etc. psoted thus far

Are you aware that "no'e" is not best translated as "non" - that is "na'e".
"no'e" is neutral on the scale, neither really yes or no, or borderline,
and that is what I see as the essence of whole numbers wrt rationals.
Yeah they can be treated as rational numbers, but they aren't linguistically
what we think of when someone says "fractions".  They are on the other hand
NOT "non-fractions, but rather neutral on the fraction vs. non-fraction
scale.

The scalars are
je'a (strongly positive)
no'e (neutral)