PLS: Just when you thought it was safe

Just posting a bit of good news.  The Planned Languages Server has managed
to find itself a new home at Columbia University, thanks to the tireless
efforts of its (other) manager and founder, Jerry Altzman.  He's managed to
wheedle a chunk of space from yet another Columbia machine, and we hope to
effect the move in about 2 weeks.  I expect the new address to be
langserv@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu, but that may be incorrect.  The new spot
ought to be good for another year or two, and we'll see about the next move
when we come to it...

~mark
      o o     o   o             o o   o     o        o   o     o o
              o                       o o   o      o       o     o
  o   o     o     o         o     o     o   o      o     o     o     N2KOT
Mark E. Shoulson:  shoulson@ctr.columbia.edu
Co-manager, Planned Languages Server