Having had only positive comments, and no negative ones, and Nick having
reposted updates of his texts, I'm considering the policy change approved.
Iain and Veijo and Mark S. (and anyone else who has posted coffeeshop text),
could I have any revision to your texts based on commentaries, or if possible
indicate that I shouyld go with your last-posted version.

I am now seeking volunteers for the editorial board.  In the stylistics
department, the main qualification is a willingness to read and comment
on texts - you need not be an expert in the grammar.  I will not reject
anyone who wants to be involved on this basis, since I will not be an
arbiter of Lojban style.

In the Lojban-quality department, I need people who have demonstrated that
they can write in the language, and who will also commit to checking the
texts they review with the parser/glosser or other automated tools, so that
we don't publish text that is grossly erroneous.  We will supply the latest
parser (I believe John can provide it in Unix or MS-DOS versions - you may
have to recompile in the Unix version for your platform).  Further details
can be negotiated, as well as the mechanics of interactions between editors
and authors.  I will encourage Colin Fine, Mark Shoulson, and Iain Alexander
at a minimum to join this group, based on a history of good text reviews.
Nick and Ivan, I would like to determine their own role, which will probably
be whatever they decide they want it to be (Nick seems to be a bit busy these
days, and may not want more work %^).  Veijo has been many times nominated
for a stylistics role - are you wiliing???

I am making progress on JL17, now, finally.

lojbab