No Subject

To: lojban@cuvmb.cc.columbia.edu
Cc: protin
Subject: Re: Editor-de-jour

Lojbab, Folks,
    I strongly endorse the proposal to delegate the editorial
task of JL.  I have one addition that I did not see in the
proposal (maybe I overlooked it), that the contributions be
identified with not only the author's name but also the
names of the editors that reviewed the article.  This will
help all of us recognize the roles of the editors, to build
their stature in the community, while also permitting us to
weight our confidence in the "correctness" of the contribution.

    thank you all,
    Arthur Protin