Outstanding issues in lujvo list

>Date:         Wed, 18 Nov 1992 17:51:07 +1100
>From: nsn%MULLIAN.EE.MU.OZ.AU@CUVMB.CC.COLUMBIA.EDU

>The following lujvo in the list of lujvo in all text to date have given
>me problems in assigning them place structures, usually because I don't have
>the context in which they were used. Your suggestions are welcome.

Hiya, Nick!  Just a few points from me, at the moment.

>!morsisti                pattern+cease: insufficient info

I seem to think this one's mine.  Probably an error for "morji" + "sisti",
in an attempt to develop a lujvo for "forget" in Psalm 137.

>!slukemcalkyfi'e         muscle+start-grouping+shell+fish: insufficient
> info

I think this was intended for "clam" or something.  Somehow I think it's a
Cowanism.

>!snedanmo                dream+smoke: insufficient info
>!sneke'u                 dream+recur: insufficient info

I think these were from the description of taking drugs from a while back.
Name of author escapes me.

>nizysla: (age)
>   Surely not - this must be "familiarity".  {nizyto'ecitno} (ugh).

True... then again, couldn't "age" be just {nazycitno}?  Age and youth are
just flip sides of the same thing.  OK, OK, I'll grant we'll likely want
them separate...

~mark