Re: lemi mela .AIsopos

>coi doi nik. .i .a'o ko lifri le ca'o selgleki nanca

ki'esai.e'o do ca'a go'i

Thanks for your instructive comments - where have you been all my life? :)
Any chance you'll comment on my "wallops"? Of *course* I'll get to your
song eventually :)

>> You're right on {lei manti}; in {loi vanyjba}, I was trying to say that the
>> grapes themselves were considered as a mass (a bunch).
>That seems to me confusion about 'mass'. If I have it right, 'loi'
>doesn't mean 'a mass of' but '(a part of) the mass of' - i.e.
>non-specificity. If he is hungry for grapes, 'loi vanyjba' is
>appropriate, but these were particular grapes.

Would {lei vanyjba} better convey my intent?

>Now I've got the cmavo list, I'm not happy about ka'e for that anyway.
>Isn't it  nu'o - or am I reading 'innately' too restrictively?

Innately is ka'e. Ain't that what's required here?

ki'emi'e nitcion.