gismu list - calling all proposals for place structure changes and

clarifications

John Cowan and I will be meeting this coming weekend, and one agenda item will
be reviewing accumulated proposals for place structure changes prior to
setting forth a new gismu list baseline.  The final will probably be fairly
close to the logdata.raw file posted on PLS last week by Mark, but there have
been a few proposed changes.  I am taking this opportunity to issue a call
for anyone who has some place structure changes they would like to see in any
gismu, or any clarification they'd like (as a good example I note Colin's
questions on three gismu a few days ago) as to meanings.  Please try to put
together a message to me (or the list) summarizing your ideas/questions by
this weekend (if I get it by Saturday great, but Cowan will be here until
Tues AM)

If your comments are based on the newer versions of the list (with 96 character
definitions) that is preferred, but comments based on the baseline list are
also valued.

With any luck, there will be consensus for a new baselined gismu list by the
end of the month.

lojbab