lists of people available

I have completed a major update of my mailing lists, and added in a new
capability stemming from the rapidly organizing (I think) UK Lojban
community:  I can prepare failry easily, usable lists of people in a specific
geographical region.  I have lists prepared for about25 regions/metro areas
where we have significant clusters of Lojbanists, ranging from the 120+ here in
rthe Washington DC area, to some 65 in greater New York city area, 80+ in
Boston, and other clumps in LA, SF and many other places.

If you would like to have a list of people in your area, the only requirement
is that you be on the list yourself (there are a few Lojban List people who
have never registered).  I will also leave people out of such a list if they
so request, but no one has ever so requested (we do not include unlisted
telephone numbers if a person provides on to me but says that it is unlisted).

Let me know if you would like the list of people in your area.

----
lojbab = Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
         2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA
         703-385-0273
         lojbab@grebyn.com