Gismu etymology list

Lojbab writes:

>There will probably have to be some demand shown from the community if
>these files are to be made available on PLS.  If not, we could still send
>the data on floppies, but I can't afford to mail these things individually
>to people who request them.

>So let me know if you are interested.

My own feeling is that ultimately I would want to have this information. I
probably would not download it tomorrow if it were on PLS, because of time
demands, but the material would certainly interest me (and perhaps even make
it easier to _learn_ all those words!) once I had a chance to doi something
with it.

                                                   Bruce