Re: Aphorism (corrected)

la mark. clsn. cusku di'e

> I worked out the meaning of John's algorithm early on, but it did me no
                                     ^^^^^^^^^
"aphorism"; been turbo geeking too long, Mark?  zo'o

> As I understand it, "ge"
> conjoins bridi-tails, which must start with *selbri*, no leading sumti.
> John, wanna check on that?  Did I miss something?  These bridi have leading
> sumti.

"ge...gi" can also connect whole bridi, not just bridi-tails.  In fact, geks
are the general forethought connectives; they connect everything except
tanru units and math operators (which are made to look like tanru), and
constructs that don't allow forethought at all.

--
cowan@snark.thyrsus.com         ...!uunet!cbmvax!snark!cowan
                e'osai ko sarji la lojban