Info mini-lesson

Just for the fun of it I converted the first 5 sections of the draft
mini-lesson into Texinfo format.

Texinfo is a documentation system that uses a single source file to
produce both on-line information and a printed manual.  You get a
table of contents; and I created an index (five entries!).

Now you can typeset those sections either for an 8.5 by 11 inch book
or for a 6 by 9 inch book.  Also, if you have Emacs GNU or the
standalone Info reader, you can read it in Info.

If you are interested in seeing either the Texinfo source or Info file, I
can email it to you.

I mention all this because I am urging lojbab to adopt this formatting
language since it is so useful.

    Robert J. Chassell               bob@gnu.ai.mit.edu
    Rattlesnake Mountain Road        (413) 298-4725 or (617) 253-8568 or
    Stockbridge, MA 01262-0693 USA   (617) 876-3296 (for messages)