someone has now gotten the mini-lesson

I have now had two new responses indicating that people got the mini-lesson.
If you didn't get it before, look for a message with subject "Lojban
mini-lesson text - 3rd try".  I had problems with my mailer because it
has an idiosyncratic (to me) way of expressing subject lines.  I have no
idea why some people got the original transmission and others did not,
but that seems to be the case.  Hopefully now, everyone will get it.
If you don;t within a couple of days, please mail me again.

A couple have asked about whether it will be put on PLS, and when other
materials will be available there.  I have already sent 5+ Megabytes of
new stuff to Jerry Altzman, which he will presumably load as soon as he has
time.  I will tell all of you when he tells me the stuff is up, and post a
directory of the files (which also will be found as a 'readme' file in the
Lojban PLS directory).

There may be a formatting problem with the material being posted to the PLS,
as I have discovered that tab compression routines do not act in standard
ways.  I will be adding a caveat to the readme file when possible to warn
people.

Yes the cmavo list update is among the new materials, along with all Lojban
text that has been published through JL14, and all issues of JL through #14.

----
lojbab = Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
         2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA
         703-385-0273
         lojbab@grebyn.com

NOTE THAT THIS IS A NEW NET ADDRESS AND SUPERSEDES OTHERS IN MY POSTINGS
            OR LOGICAL LANGUAGE GROUP, INC. PUBLICATIONS