More on place structures

Suppose I want to say "I like to travel by train better than by bus or plane."
How do I translate "travel"? Whether I use litru, cliva, or klama, I've been
told that the route is essential. I don't want to imply that the route matters;
in fact the route I'd follow would obviously be different using each means, so
we are comparing traveling, perhaps with origin and destination specified
(though I've often traveled to no destination in particular) but certainly
emphasizing only 2 places - traveler (me) and means of transport.

Help me. What is the proper translation into Lojban?

                                            Bruce