Administrivia

The LISTSERV that distributes Lojban List messages forwards all bounces
that it receives to Lojbab and me.  Our policy on these is now as follows:

A single bounce, or several in the same day, is ignored.

If multiple bounces are received over several days, we tell the LISTSERV
to stop sending mail to the person whose mail is bouncing.  Those of you
who have subscribed yourselves can undo this by sending

        set lojban mail

to the server, <listserv@cuvmb.cc.columbia.edu>.

Those of you who were carried over from the old lojban-list, and aren't
directly on the internet, may get a response from LISTSERV saying, in effect,
"I don't know you."  In that case contact me at <cowan@snark.thyrsus.com>
and I will fix you up.

In any case, if your Lojban List mail dries up suddenly, it is probably
because LISTSERV is having trouble reaching you.

--
cowan@snark.thyrsus.com         ...!uunet!cbmvax!snark!cowan
                e'osai ko sarji la lojban