Re: lojban lesson request

> And Rosta sez:
>
> Would someone please translate the following for me?
> (1)   I made the noise loud.
> (2)   I made the loud noise.

Well, fools rush in... (translate that, somebody; I can't find
a gismu for "rush").  Tho an official john cowan is no doubt on the
way, here's my try:

(1)     mi ca ca'a rinka le nu le savru cu binxo cladu

        I now-complete cause the event of the sound becomes loud

(2)     mi ca ca'a rinka le nu le cladu savru

        I now-complete cause the event of the loud-sound

I'm quite sure that the English "to make" is to be avoided in most
Lojban sentences.

I'm not at all sure that the second "le" is needed when an abstractor
is used as a sumti: le <abstractor> le <thing> seems to be the
pattern but I don't really see why.  I worry about getting dependent
on the mapping of "le" to English "the" in this situation.

PS to those discussing litru/klama and orbital motions: has anybody
pointed the cmavo ru'u (orbital-movement) and the group (I forget the
lexeme) including ve'u, spacial dimensions?  You can use
..ve'u ru'u litru... as travelling orbitally in wide 3-space.