BAI places

This is, to be sure, a hairy point.  I strongly believe that attaching
*all* possible BAI and FIhO phrases to all bridi is a Bad Thing.  This
would amount to talking about everything in the universe whenever you say
anything.  An interesting philosophy, but not the way to build a language.
You might as well have only one phrase:  "fasnu" ("Something happens",
roughly).  And considering that you're saying infinitely many things when
you say anything, I think someone could probably cook up a way of looking
at things such that some of these shadow phrases wind up contradicting one
another: NOT what you want for a logical language (It may not be as bad as
that; it may be impossible to get clear-cut contradiction, owing to the
broad meaning of "zo'e").

I'd prefer the viewpoint that a bridi has on it only its numbered places,
whether filled or ellipsized, but I admit that this is unsatisfying, as
some BAI phrases really do seem to belong on brivla that don't have them.
Still, in this case, I think I'd rather prefer having less rather than
more.

See, I don't like the idea of saying, "These BAI are special; they're on
all bridi.  These are only there if you put them there."  That sounds too
random and irregular.  It's treading dangerous ground.

~mark