Lojban duplications

Jimc talks about whether a bridi contains (elliptically) all possible BAI
and FIhO BRIVLA phrases.

I'd say that it's a bad move to consider them all to be there.  For
starters, it would totally obviate the distinction that's trying to get
made between "klama" (come/go) and "litru" (travel) and "cliva" (leav) and
whatever else.  How does "mi klama zo'e le zdani" (I go to
somewhere-unspecified from the house) differ from "mi cliva le zdani
[seka'a zo'e]" (I leave the house [going-to someplace unspecified])?  And
what would "mi klama le zdani [bau zo'e]" (I go to the house in-language
unspecified) mean?  It's one thing that we can express such things in
Lojban; there's no rule against speaking nonsense or obscure things.  It's
another to tell me that I can't say that I go to the house without implying
that my going is somehow in an unspecified language.  Or even sillier,
consider the BAI word "me'e" (with-name).  So the predicate of my going
home somehow has a name.  Moreover, it also *is* a name (seme'e), and gives
a name (teme'e).  And I haven't even gotten to FIhO SELBRI stuff yet.

No, I think it's a bad plan, jimc.

~mark