Re: Lojban duplications

Is it our current doctrine that, for each predicate, besides the
numbered places, the predicate relation includes every <BAI> case
whether or not specified by words?  In other words, every bridi
includes a (often unspecified, likely useless in practice, but
doctrinally important) tense, speaker, listener, language of
expression, cause (4 kinds), consequence (4 kinds), exemplar, etc. etc.
ad infinitum?  Note that fi'o <bridi> can make a <BAI> case out
of every selbri in the language, so "ad infinitum" is to be taken
literally.

If not, just what is the status of the <BAI> cases?

In case anyone cares, I support this interpretation, and I believe that
both JCB and Lojbab have made statements of this form though not so
extreme.  But I acknowledge that this doctrine has very heavy
philosophical consequences, which I am not able to fathom.

                -- jimc