Settling disagreements on Lojban meanings (lojban list)

Bruce asks about "who decides" whether "kau" is speaker or actor -oriented.

This kind of thing is more open to "usage" considerations than other
aspects of Lojban, as it is just semantics (where we allow more ambiguity).
This is not an argument in which I am totally committed to my point of
view; I'm willing to concede to Bob and Nick.  The only reason it came up
was that I misunderstood a sentence of Nick's because he used "kau" in his
usage and I read it with mine.

BTW, I think I can usually count on at least half of my sentences being
grammatical in Lojban without use of a parser, 'cept the really long ones,
and sometimes even then.  The big problem I have is with typos and such.
BTW, what does one have to do to get a copy of the parser?

~mark