Amateur radio operator lojbanists

Well, it's not commonly known, but I, too, have an amateur radio license, a
technician-class one to be precise (from shortly before the no-code license
was instituted).  I have hardly done anything with my license since
receiving it, and probably couldn't pass the test if I had to take it
again, but I still have a borrowed rig gathering dust in my room.  I
*might* be convinced to hook it up to an antenna again and start seeking
people out, though.  Trouble is, I'm in New Jersey, and 30 MHz won't cut it
to get all the way to Atlanta, I think.

~mark  (N2KOT)