Lojban as a design language

Well, I have seen no comment on my message concerning using Lojban as
an engineering language (except for one cryptic one, which I deal with
below).  If no one out there is interested, I guess trying to sell
this to the design community may not be a practical task.

Nevertheless, I mentioned Lojban as a spoken engineering language at
the VHDL Method's Workshop last week in Charlottesville.  It will go
into the minutes, and this may generate some interest.

My one comment consisted of a cryptic one liner, which read, "All of
us are not government driods" (I think he meant droids).  If this is a
reference to other funding sources, I would be happy to hear about
anything.  Funding for the language research I am doing now comes
mainly from the government, although there are some companies who
participate out of their R&D funds.  The IEEE is certainly not a
government organization, and the standardization work is proceeding
under their auspices.

If, on the other hand, this was simply a put-down, I suggest the
following:

Find the prickliest, sharpest pineapple you can........

						Dave Barton
						barton@i2wash.com