In my dreams, I’m Bret Michaels’ would-be girlfriend

Posted on October 14, 2008 @ 6:39 pm

I’ve been fighting off the flu for almost a week now, and I find that I’m spending most of my free time in a NyQuil and Benadryl-induced stupor as a result. As I’ve mentioned before, NyQuil does strange things to me. Specifically, the stuff gives me bizarre, disturbingly realistic dreams. Last night was no exception.

When I finally stopped coughing long enough to dose off last night, I dreamed that I was a contestant on VH1’s Rock of Love. Yeah, for reals. Mind you, I wasn’t myself competing on Rock of Love. Instead, I was this chick:

Yep, I spent all night in a drug-induced coma dreaming that I was the airheaded Brandi C. from the first season of Rock of Love, competing for the heart of washed-up Poison front man Bret Michaels. Needless to say, I think it’s time for a new Nighttime Sniffling, Sneezing, Coughing, Aching, Stuffy Head, Fever, So I Can Rest Medicine. And therapy.

Posted by Jess | Filed Under Life in a Nutshell, Pop Culture |

1. Leah October 14, 2008 8:10 pm

I’m glad you put a pic of yourself up…I’ve been wondering exactly who the brains are behind LOST-vivor.

So, how do you get your hair that straight? I’ve tried lots of products, but I have gotten no results like that!

2. mon October 15, 2008 1:57 pm

of all the skanks, you had to be her. she was even worse in “i love money”

3. Jess October 16, 2008 8:35 am

@Leah: It’s all about flat irons and hair extensions. ;)

@mon: Hey, it could have been worse. I could have been Pumkin. Or Toastee. 8O

4. Datadog October 16, 2008 10:55 am

I’m going out on a limb here, but I think this is a good sign you need to change your TV-watching habits.

5. Stephen October 16, 2008 11:30 am

No offense man, but I’ve seen the ‘Before’ and the ‘After’ and I prefer the ‘After.’

So uh…are you doing anything Friday night? ;)

6. Katie October 23, 2008 12:56 pm

Have you been watching the Rock of Love Charm School? That’ll give you some crazy dreams!
    I hope you feel better soon!

7. Tina January 19, 2009 10:27 pm

I think what ever girl bret picks is very lucky he is still hot I wish I could be one of thoses girls but you have to be pretty. I will always be a big fan of bret michaels. I loved him for along time. So bret if you read this I love you and I always will